Highlight, cut, copy, or paste text
1. Press and hold the key and click the trackpad.
• To highlight text character by character, on the trackpad, slide your finger left or right.
• To highlight text line by line, on the trackpad, slide your finger up or down.
2. Press the
• To cut the highlighted text, click Cut.
• To copy the highlighted text, click Copy.
3. Place the cursor where you want to insert the cut or copied text.
4. Press the
key > Paste.
Type a symbol
1. Press the Symbol key.
2. Press the letter key that appears below the symbol.
Type an accent or special character
Press and hold a letter key on the keyboard and, on the trackpad, slide your finger left or right until the accented or special
Clear text from a field
In a field that you typed text into, press the
key > Clear Field.
Type text using the predictive input method
When you are typing text, perform any of the following actions:
• To select the highlighted suggestion and start typing a new word, press the Enter key.
• To select the highlighted suggestion and continue typing the same word, click the word.
• To ignore the suggestions, keep typing.